TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by ukPrinterStore Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to ukPrinterStore Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
Warranty & Returns Policy
1. This policy sets out the returns and warranty policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by ukPrinterStore Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. Please Note: This policy only applies to purchases made by individual consumers and not by or on behalf of a business.
For Business Customers (we would classify any delivery to a business address to be a Business Customer) if you wish to cancel or reject your order, you must contact us for a returns number within 14 days of receiving the goods. If this is the case, the goods must be returned with their original packaging and unopened. You will have a further 14 days from your initial notification to return the goods to us. Goods must be returned at your own cost and risk and must be received in the original condition as they were delivered to you. Your payment will be refunded as soon as possible after the goods are returned to us. We will deduct the original shipping costs from any refund and reserve the right to impose a restocking fee subject to the condition or usage of the returned goods.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. This covers both new and refurbished equipment.
7. New equipment - All new machines are covered by the individual manufacturer warranty, which varies dependant on the type of machine. Any faults after 30 days from purchase must be logged directly with the manufacturer. This covers all new products from HP, Canon, XYZ and Craftunique. If a fault develops within 30 days of delivery we will offer a replacement unit or the item can be returned for refund.
Refurbished HP LaserJet printers include a 12 month on-site repair warranty. The service covers rectification of hardware failure to restore the printer to the configuration and functionality that existed prior to the failure. An engineer will normally attend on-site within 24 to 48 hours of a fault call being logged. (Monday to Friday) For printer with a fault within 30 days of delivery, at our discretion a replacement printer may be supplied in place of the On-Site engineer visit. Likewise if a printer cannot be repaired on-site by our engineer a replacement unit will be provided.
Any hardware failure or damage caused by the user will not be covered under the warranty and a standard call out charge of £120 + vat will be made in this instance.
The on-site warranty is only available to mainland UK and Northern Ireland, warranty may be available in other areas but customer must contact us first to check availability. (In areas not covered by the on-site service customers can return an item to us for repair)
The service does not cover replacement or damage to consumable items such as toners, and paper feed rollers. Such consumable items can be replaced by the engineer but may be chargeable. Cost for replacement items will be advised prior to installation. Fuser units are also classed as a consumable item as there is a set maintenance cycle for most HP printers which would involve replacing the fuser unit, however as long as the fuser is still within the set page count limit we give the same 6 month limited warranty as our refurbished units. please see below for further details of the warranty.
All of our JetDirect cards come with our full 24 month replacement warranty and 100 percent guarantee of satisfaction. If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with any of our JetDirect cards or external print servers, they can be returned at your expense for a refund within 7 days of purchase. A restocking charge of £15 will be made to cover original postage, packaging and handling costs.
Refurbished Maintenance Kits and Fusers come with a 6 month unit replacement warranty. This warranty covers any fuser which displays an Error 50 code or other hardware failure but does not cover damage to the fuser film. However, if you return the damaged fuser to us we will be happy to replace any damaged or shredded fuser film at a fixed cost of £20 + vat. Fuser units must be within the set page life as set by HP and a configuration age may be required to confirm page count prior to replacement. Customer is responsible for cost of returning fuser.
Original HP Maintenance Kits and Fuser units are subject to HP's manufacturer warranty and any faults should be reported directly to HP on 0845 161 0030. Currently the warranty offered by HP is for 12 months.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.